Monday, January 12, 2015

Jordan's Miracles

MIRACLE IN DECATUR

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
When times get rough, feeling lost and can't be found, when evening falls so hard and darkness

comes, I will take your part, for all your dreams are on their way.
So, Jordan, see how they shine. We are on your side.
We will take your part when times are rough. We will ease your mind because all things are possible for him who believes.


Special thanks to the leadership and members of NorthStar and Voices of Hope for your commitment to my life of transformation. You have been my rock. Because of you, I have learned that it means nothing to gain the world but lose my soul. Special thanks also to Jewel Adams. Thank you for your unconditional love. To my spiritual friends and family- you have been my bridge over the troubled waters of my life. Tonight at a special stake conference, Elder Ballard spoke about the family being the center of our lives and the impact that family really IS in the church. I realized the value of what he was saying and that he was speaking to the reality that our ancestors are waiting to meet me alive on this earth, or they are waiting for me to do their temple work. It was meant for me to be at this conference for him to be sharing this special message about family, heritage and genealogy. What a message for a time such as this. I believe in signs. THIS is all a sign.

 Blessings,
Jordan and Charity

A Word
 Because of Jordan's forgiving heart, he has been able to heal a great deal over the years and has been inspired to do genealogy for his family and connect with his ancestors. To do that he must travel back to his birthplace, Decatur, Illinois, to further his research. If you would be interested in making a donation to the cause, visit his Go Fund Me page. On this page you will find links to his itemized travel budget.
Every donation is deeply appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment