Monday, October 19, 2015




Save the Date!
Coming February 14, 2016

Every farewell offers an opportunity for a new hello. It does not matter if you are in Chicago, Portland or Utah or anywhere in between. When one road ends, it is time to look ahead in a new direction and remember that the universe can see even farther than what we can see in our lifetime. This time is for learning and growing, and truly discovering what our purpose is.
That's where I'm heading with this life I've been given. I am nothing without Jesus forgiving me, and I want to make Him happy with what I do in his name.  I never want to become someone who leads others away from hope. I want this new book, Embraced, to give you happiness. I want it to show God's love and His joy in us in this lifetime. Your kindness is a gift to me and I am turning your thoughtfulness for my life around to share what it's like to be loved.


This new book, Embraced, goes along with the first, book Out of the Closet Into the Light and it's made into a set that will open the reality that God is the finisher of everyone's life here on earth.  The purpose of this book is to show hope and challenge that will make you want to read and reread. It will be a set that will be treasured by many who walk in the light from here to eternity. Reading Embraced, you will become a part of a healing journey. You will be introduced to mindful meditation through a quiet and welcoming journey, learning to connect to yourself and also learning how to release long-held tension in your body and give yourself permission to breathe, move and relax. It will hopefully help you to cultivate internal and external support with the opportunity to be with yourself in a loving and nonjudgmental way. Eventually it will become a style of relating with yourself and others in even the most stressful times. I want reading the book, Embraced, to teach us all how to reduce stress, improve self-esteem and support the process of change, to be happier and healthier after reading it.
I am passionate about sharing practices of hope. I am committed to making my life accessible for everyone. Again, I recognize Jewel Adams, author of of Out of the Closet Into the Light, or Ty Mansfield, president of Voices of Hope and founder, along with North Star International. These two organizations continue to give to my life and many others.  So become "embraced" this falls with the many blessings that are waiting for you. Embrace the challenge of your life. 

Love,
Jordan and Charity 

This man mentors me, teaching me God's purpose for creating me and giving meaning to my life and, most important, teaching me to prepare me for eternity - a tribute to my missionary who went above and beyond the call of duty.

Jordan's Contact Info:
1430 SW 12th Avenue, Apt. 1709
Portland, OR 97201
H-503-223-3648
C-602-677-1604
All emails are confidential



The Voices of Hope website features videos and essays on Latter-Day Saints who struggle with same-sex attraction.
Stop by and watch Jordan's video. His testimony of God's unconditional love for each of us will touch your heart.

http://ldsvoicesofhope.org/voice.php?v=51#.UznYq1fLLyA 


About Out of the Closet Into the Light

After living a life of abuse, abandonment and homosexuality, Jordan Jantz made the ultimate choice. Leaving his old life behind, Jordan came to know and understand God's love for him, as well as discover his own part in the eternal plan. But this book isn't just about his Christian conversion and lifestyle change, it is also about all the things he suffered that helped to bring him to this point. It's

about everything he was, everything he is, and everything he is on his way to becoming. Simply put, this is the story of his journey from the painful, cold darkness into the light. A portion of the proceeds from Out of the Closet Into the Light will be donated to The Christmas Box International to support abused and neglected children.
Get Your Copy Today!
Amazon.com
Barnes&noble.com


2 comments:

  1. spencer was blessing and a dream that nobody would believe he could bring somebody into a peaceful realationship with jesus, like jordan jantz, we all still cant understand how god did this in bringing a very forgotten man into the kingdom of heaven where jordan will feel no more abuse from abandoment to treating his life as if its a drop kick into the bucket, and to never be remembered shame on any one who calls themselves people thst follow god, and you treat jordan jantz as though he did the worst things in the world or he may of told you something yo did not want to hear all though he was being honest, its sad jordan ,but they lost a wonderful man in their life when certain people let go of contact with you, they will answer for their actions of pain they put into your brokeness.

    ReplyDelete