Monday, May 22, 2017

Memmorial Day Message from Jordan




Happy Memorial News Letter 2017
 I've got to pray just to make it today!
To my Church Family and Friends who pray for mt life today,

"Sometimes we make choices in life, and the choices end up
making you who you have become today."

North Star family and Voices of Hope family, thank you all for sending prayers from your healing hearts. I feel everyone's love
for me and my third degree burns on my body and eyesight to heal from the traumatic fire.



Jordan's posse of angels continues to surround him and watch over his life.  Today, Jordan is starting another format of burn
treatments to remove the scaring from the fire.  Doctors and nurses grab hold to seeing Jordan's full burn treatment come to a complete healing.  Jordan continues to have traumatic moments that hold him back from the life he has been accustom to as a christian Latter Day Saint. 

Jordan's posse of angels is growing in the community of the Pacific Northwest and the Savior is receiving so much glory from a community of women in his life that provide optimum health care and burn treatment today.

A little personal note from Jordan today: The past two weeks of burn treatment from this fire that almost took Jordan's life is very serious.  Reflecting with time on the past years, Jordan realizes he would not be here if it was not for God's love.  Jordan remembers all of you who have remembered him in your prayers.  Jordan would like to share a scripture that has changed completely what he chooses for his path in his life.  This scripture is open to touching and changing what you do.  It all begins with, Ephesians 5:2-7:

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of
disobedience.
Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
If I die with Christ, I shall also live with Christ.  If I endure, freedom will reign.  But if I deny Christ and his healing miracle I'm receiving today for I feel guilty when I fall short of living a blessed life on earth.  My favorite scriptures are 1st Samuel 16:7:
For the Lord seeth not as man seeth, for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

After my burns with the explosion in my kitchen, my body and
mind are holding onto my strength in my soul.  I realize my life is about loving everyone where they are at.  It does not matter where you have been, who you are, what you did, or what you do.  What opens my spirit to what matters above all in your life, is that you know Jesus loves you the way you are.  He will meet you in your life when others turn and let go of you.  He will give you a new life and a new future and people who want to be your family.  There's going to be a bright, bright, sunshiny day headed your way.  Hold on to following the North Star and continue to be a voice of hope and never forget, you have the ability within to touch so many lives and that is the reason I want YOU TO KNOW, THE SMALLEST THING can change your life. In the blink of an eye, something happens by chance when you least expect it. It sets you on a course you never planned to someplace you never imagined. Where will it take you? Sometimes finding the light will take you through the deepest darkness. At least, that’s how it was for me.  Everyone has their own destiny.

Not everyone makes the choice to follow it.



Peace be with you this Memorial Day



Thank you for your specials prayers for my healing from this tragic fire and thank you for walking with the posse of angels.

Your Brother,

Jordan Jantz



H-503-223-3648

C-602-677-1604

1430 SW 12th Avenue, Apt. 1709
Portland, OR 97201



http://ldsvoicesofhope.org/voice.php?v=51#.U5pTiiimU8k



All emails are confidential

No comments:

Post a Comment