Saturday, August 5, 2017

Endless Summer 2017





A TIME TO LET GO AND LET GOD TAKE CONTROL OF THIS LIFE!
What a summer this year has been. For some, it has been a time of enjoying family and friends, and connecting with loved ones who have come back to celebrate life with everyone from past years.  Love is the true basis of my summer and truth is the basis of all love.  Without truth and love, no peace is able to be present.  Truth and love are the main ingredients of my therapeutic summer. Love is all around you and I, if we will only look past all the little issues that really don’t matter.
Sending spiritual blessings to my loved ones around the United States. I send it with a wish of healing and restoration.  Your life matters to me.  Thank you, Jewel and Denny for reaching out when I've not able to manage the circus that has blindsided Broken Wings Ministries.
The release of "We're Gonna Make It After All" as well as my children's book signings have been canceled this summer and fall.  Everything has been rescheduled for winter and invites to these events will be sent out.
May all of my North Star family and my spiritual family remember that we will always share a Christlike love through our love for Jesus that nobody can remove from us.  For me, this year has been a year like Job in the Bible. And without the Holy Spirit's in my life, I would not
be able to bounce back like Job.  Everything and everyone was removed from his life, but the Savior celebrated Job's life. He does not tolerate unkindness and gives back ten-fold to all of us who wait on Him. He has definitely renewed my strength.
I am grateful and thankful for all your prayers this summer.  Your heart-felt words are healing my soul.




"SOCIAL MEDIA" WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?
The choice is yours and it's simple; social media has changed the way we see one another's life, and it enhances the way we communicate with each other in the world. Everybody gets a stage to proclaim their words and works. For me, this is not what I am doing, this is who I am. What I try to do for children with Broken Wings Ministry is to help stop what I experienced. You all have some of my books. You know the truth and reality. Don't squander the gifts that God gave you to share with others.
I marvel at the instant connection on social media. All these platforms can help us take God's message to so many people, if we would just look past our own needs. My church is about helping others, and the gospel continuously opens my soul, not just on Sundays and at church events.
I love to hear from others; they share moments that make me smile. If you ask me, the picture is worth a thousand words. When the haters show up, I shut down.

I've learned not to respond to negativity. Responding only gives it more voice and power. For me, social media is about spreading good vibrations. I have learned so much lately, about myself and what God expects of me, and I never want to let Him down. Ever.
May you always be inspired to choose the right, because it's the right thing to do. Keep the faith and be kind to one another, and walk in love and be who you are in Christ. You're worth more than you know. Today, tomorrow and into the eternity, I will walk with my hand yours until we meet again. Enjoy your life and share the joy of the Lord that's inside you, and do something great for someone else. Make their life, and make their day! Help them become what they were created for. Give kindness to them. Feed the sheep and they will come. I love you, brothers and sisters. Remember, you are a child of God, and I thank you for being yourself – the self that God made you to be.
"I will fear not for the Lord thy God is with me.  I will walk by faith."

I love you,
Jordan Jantz
H-503-223-3648
C-602-677-1604
1430 SW 12th Avenue, Apt. 1709
Portland, OR 97201


http://ldsvoicesofhope.org/voice.php?v=51#.U5pTiiimU8k
All emails are confidential

No comments:

Post a Comment