Tuesday, March 27, 2018




I’M RENEWED BY THE LIGHT OF NORTH STAR’S COMMITMENT OF SETTING THE CAPTIVES FEE.  GOD BLESS YOU DURING GENERAL CONFERENCE AND THIS YEAR’S EASTER CELEBRATION. 
ALL TO JESUS, I SURRENDER ALL, BECAUSE I AM GIVING IT ALL UP FOR YOUR LOVE!

"Happy Easter to all my loved ones at North Star and Voices of Hope, friends and Church family."

Returning home from my amazing experience at the Mt. Timpanogos temple, I felt my eyes were opened in a way I had never experienced in the temple.  More people than not were getting alarmed, working together, just being together out and about, walking side by side if not hand in hand, with malice toward none.  I believe in staying focused on the overwhelmingly positive good that reveals itself in my daily encounters.  What Jesus did in Gethsemane and on the cross gives me the real adventure of my life.  Who will you be?  How will you show up when it matters?  Take pleasure in the natural rhythms of your life in Christ.  I hope to use all opportunities to open my eye and meet each new day with happiness, and I hope this Easter brings happiness as all of you brought happiness into my life over the years.

Don’t let anyone squash your spirit to serve Jesus Christ.  He will never be ashamed of you. He died for you because He loves you.  Who would give up their life so you could have a better one?  I can only imagine.
Happy Easter brothers and sisters!
From your Easter bunny in Portland, Oregon, and Faith, Jordan’s little yorkie.

Jordan Jantz
H-503-223-3648
C-602-677-1604
1430 SW 12th Avenue, Apt. 1709
Portland, OR 97201

   
Purchase a copy of the new book that I co-wrote with Jewel Adams and you will change the life of a child with gratitude.  You will be blessed by blessing a child on the road home.  Every child needs a little help.  God bless us all!
100% of Jordan's portion of the proceeds from By Invitation will be donated to help the homeless.


To learn more about The Road Home, visit their website.
The Road Home

Order By Invitation by Jewel Adams and Jordan Jantz on Amazon.
Kindle: Amazon    Paperback: Amazon

Stop by Jordan's Amazon page to check out his other titles! Amazon
Voices of Hope
Broken wings: http://www.jordanjantzembraced.com/home.html
 JordansCharity4Children@gmail.com
 


No comments:

Post a Comment